A Giveaway: http://finetailoringbyjim.blogspot.com/2013/08/im-giving-away-my-alteration-dvd-to-10.html
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Today, I want to thank God for another day.
- Another day of life, health and strength.....but no sewing.
- Two of my girls (sewing machines) have been oiled, clean, new needles and set up in two different rooms, strategically placed so when it happens; I'll be ready to go.
- I did sew two simple elastic skirts for the church drill team and a white maxi skirt for me.
- Some fabric has been taken from the stash and prepped. Don't remember how long I had it or if it's what I want to start with.
- School started here yesterday for my four grandboys, all going to different schools, God help their mother.
- Checked out Pantone colors for the fall.....LOVE 'EM.
- The top colors for women’s fashion for fall 2013 are:
PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald
PANTONE 18-4434 Mykonos Blue
PANTONE 15-0533 Linden Green
PANTONE 19-3628 Acai
PANTONE 19-1662 Samba
PANTONE 17-1452 Koi
PANTONE 18-0312 Deep Lichen Green
PANTONE 19-2045 Vivacious
PANTONE 19-4215 Turbulence
PANTONE 19-1116 Carafe
- Checked out my daily blog lists and Facebook.
- Ya'll are some fabulous sewists, creative beyond belief.
- Can't stand in your shadows.
- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz later