Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ramblings..........

  • Today, I want to thank God for another day. 
  •  Another day of life, health and strength.....but no sewing. 
  •  Ugggh.  
  • Two of my girls (sewing machines) have been oiled, clean, new needles and set up in two different rooms, strategically placed so when it happens; I'll be ready to go.
  • I did sew two simple elastic skirts for the church drill team and a white maxi skirt for me.
  • Some fabric has been taken from the stash and prepped.  Don't remember how long I had it or if it's what I want to start with.
  • School started here yesterday for my four grandboys, all going to different schools, God help their mother.
  • Checked out Pantone colors for the fall.....LOVE 'EM.
  • The top colors for women’s fashion for fall 2013 are:
    PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald
    PANTONE 18-4434 Mykonos Blue
    PANTONE 15-0533 Linden Green
    PANTONE 19-3628 Acai
    PANTONE 19-1662 Samba
    PANTONE 17-1452 Koi
    PANTONE 18-0312 Deep Lichen Green
    PANTONE 19-2045 Vivacious
    PANTONE 19-4215 Turbulence
    PANTONE 19-1116 Carafe
  • Checked out my daily blog lists and Facebook.
  • Ya'll are some fabulous sewists, creative beyond belief.
  • Can't stand in your shadows.
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz later

No comments:

Post a Comment